CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ski Bunnies!

ONE of the perks of my job is getting to use the companies free ski passes. Since Chris is out of town I took my friend Lisa with me. Boy was it a PERFECT day for skiing! Just look at the pics, the ski was completely clear and blue. It was around 50 degrees and was so warm we had to take our jackets off. Lisa had never been to Sundance before and I think she loved it. It was a great day with even better company.
At the top of the mountain is a fun cafe type restaurant that we had lunch at. Along the front of the cafe they had lounge chairs facing the edge of the mountain that people were actually laying out. It was awesome!
Lisa aka movie star!

On the first run down Lisa took a awesome spill. It was HILARIOUS! She couldn't get up... I just about peed my pants from laughing so hard. It was a great day!

No comments: