CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Faisal's first talk!

Today Faze gave his first talk in Primary! He was so brave and did such a great job. I was worried because when we practiced his talk this week he would almost whisper his talk and when I told him to speak up he would get so mad at me. But he spoke loud and clearly today! His talk was on "Heavenly Father speaks to us through the prophet". He was so excited to be able to talk in the microphone. LOL
My baby is getting so big!

Sorry about the fuzzy pictures...he was REALLY unhappy about posing for these pictures so he wouldn't hold still.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow friend, you're totally keeping up on your blog, it makes me SOOOOOOOOOO happy! Cute little Faze, holy cow is he really big enough for a talk? What a cutie!

Michele said...

He is such a little stud! Tell him his buddy Brackin is very proud of him:)