CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

More finished pages

Some of you have asked which program/website I am using for my scrapbooking needs. It is from Close To My Heart's online program called Studio J. The website is www.studioj.com and I think you need to list a consultant when you register, please list my consultant.... she is AMAZING and I HIGHLY recommend her. Her name is Karen Pedersen and her website is http://leavealegacy.myctmh.com

This program is SO easy to use, in fact I learned how to use it by watching a few youtube video tutorials. Everything is pretty much done for you, all you have to do is drag and drop your pictures into the spaces and voila! Instant scrapbook page!


I love how this page turned out!





5 comments:

Unknown said...

Jenny, You did SUCH a great job on all of these layouts. THANK YOU For mentioning me and my website. If any of Jenny's followers are reading this comment, you don't need to go to the Studio j website, just go to mine: http://leavealegacy.myctmh.com, then click on Studio J and set up your account to start playing for free. No charge until you print pages or decide to join as a member! Thanks again, Jenny for your recommendation. I'm honored that you would do it!

jenn said...

I can't believe how many layouts you've finished! I'm tempted, but not convinced. I hate sitting at the computer...

Michele said...

Great pages! Look what happens when the hubby is out of town:)

Unknown said...

Seriously friend, you have done an amazing job. I LOVE them!!! You've been a busy little girl the past while huh? Your St. George trip looked like so much fun, love love love girls trips:) PLEASE call me, I miss you like crazy! LOVE your guts!

Amy said...

Ha Ha.......that was supposed to be under me not Jake! Seriously can you just see Jake actually on the computer for starters, and then leaving a comment. :) Love ya friend!