CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Digital Scrapbooking anyone?????


Yep, that's right I have finally bit the bullet and given into technology. I have been introduced to an online scrapbooking company that does digital layouts. It is so easy and SO fun! It is from Close to my Heart, which I already love. When you order they send you Jpeg files so that you can post them online, pretty cool.
For years I have constructed beautiful layouts on paper, I have binders full of finished layouts with ZERO pictures on them. It's such a shame really. I just never print out my photos....going this route I am forced to put pictures on the pages, it's GENIUS! Over the past few days I have finished 25 two page layouts! That is crazy to me. I can't wait to receive my order in the mail. Lucky you, now I can post my pages on my blog, don't be too critical I'm just a newbie at this! Amy, aren't you so proud of me?!








4 comments:

janethbg said...

So darling, Jenny! Now do they send you hard copies of these pages or is it all just on the computer? You did a great job for being a newbie!

lvs2dance said...

They send you hard copies as well as sheet protectors to put them in. Thanks Auntie!

Nikki said...

You did a GORGEOUS job! Digital Scrapbooking is something I intend to learn one day. Sadly, I haven't scrapbooked any of my children's memories since the third was born. He's going to be six this summer. eek.

Trieste said...

I love these...I will have to go online and check them out. Do you have a URL so I can find them online? Also, how much are they....I guess I'll find out when I venture to the site. Let me know!