CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A farewell to a long time friend

Dear Roberts,
We have had a long, loving relationship over the years. You were there for all my scrapbooking and crafting needs. Always there to greet me with a smile and a 40% off coupon. Oh how we had some fun times!
However, over the past year or so you have not been able to provide for my needs. More often than not I could never find what I needed. Your shelves were often empty, forcing me to walk away empty handed. I've felt so alone and confused....why have you become so unreliable? I've given you many, many chances. I'm tired of wasting my time and gas money on you. So I've found someone else.
Sincerly,
Me


Dear Hobby Lobby,
Hello friend! Welcome to the neighborhood. I can tell already that this is going to be a wonderful and oh so dangerous relationship. Your isles and isles of wonderful items makes my heart skip a beat, and oh the sales! Sale signs around every corner.....I can hardly stand it!!!
Thank you for filling the void that Roberts has left.
Love,
Your faithful crafter!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm with ya, Girlfriend!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

this brought the biggest smile to my face. thanks for the laugh!

Bri and Elty!!! said...

AMEN!!!!!!!!! I so agree with both letters! Plus I have a $25 gift card to the Hobby Lobby!!!!

Sara H said...

Your cakes are AMAZING!!!

Oh, Sweet!... said...

I have to totally agree! Yipee! Happy shopping!