CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Memorial day weekend

Sometimes getting away is just what the doctor ordered! The weekend started out with me going with my brother, parents and Tae to Las Vegas to help my other brother move his family back to Utah. Chris and the kids went to St. George to my Aunt's house and on Saturday my parents dropped me and Tae off in St. George to join them. We stayed until Tuesday morning and then me and the kids headed back home.
We spent the weekend relaxing, playing games with my family, shopping and swimming. My aunt is friends with someone that has an amazing pool in their backyard and she arranged for us to be able to swim there one afternoon. These are the only photos we took the entire weekend.
I love this pool, it is pretty fabulous!

Sitting in the hot tub... the pool water was FREEZING!