CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day and Several Birthdays!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! Today was a pretty good day. We had amazing lessons in church today and I left just feeling so peaceful and uplifted. I think that it is kinda strange that my Father's Day experience was FAR more spiritually uplifting than my Mother's Day was. Weird. Better late than never I guess....
Hopefully I will get around to blogging about our lessons today, because they were very thought provoking and I really want to blog about the thoughts that I had about them.

For dinner my dad planned a big family get together with all my cousins and aunt's and uncle's that live locally. That made for about 45 of us! It was supposed to be outside, but it was rainy and cold today, so we crammed into my parents house. On top of celebrating Father's Day we were also celebrating some birthday's, five to be exact. Two of those being my mom and my Aunt Debbie, both of them love Disneyland, so my dad asked me to make a cake for them that was Disney themed. Here is what I came up with.... I think that it is one of my new favorites!




 Two of the birthday girls.

 My cute hubby eating his yummy Father's Day dinner.
 Kisses for Daddia!
 The reason he gets to celebrate this holiday.

 Opening his Father's Day gifts.



My sweet dear husband leaned over and said the sweetest thing to me at church today. He told me how much he loved me and how grateful he was for me. He thanked me for making it possible for him to become a father. I looked at him and he had tears in his eyes, which made me get emotional. I love my husband and what a great father and husband he is to our little family. I love you babe.

3 comments:

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Oh I love this!

Amy said...

Seriously, could you be any more talented?? I bet your mom was DYING, it's so AMAZING!! Love the pics of Chris and the kiddos, so darling!

Oh, Sweet!... said...

That is the sweetest thing he could ever say to you! I love the cake you made!