CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sakina

Yesterday we said good-bye to our beautiful foreign exchange student Sakina. What an emotional day it was. Our family grew to love Sakina these past two weeks and will miss her terribly. 

I just love this picture of her. I love how she always has to do this piece sign in all of her photos. LOL. What a beautiful girl she is. Our family was definetly blessed with having her in our home and getting to know her. I will blog soon about our two week adventure, but for now, please enjoy this beautiful pic of 'our girl'.

3 comments:

The Barton's said...

Hey cake boss! Just caught up on your last few post! Great job on your race! Lv ur face!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

catching up on your blog. Congrats on the 5K. YOU ROCK!!!! So proud of you! nice work babe!

LOL about the lip post. Ouch about your teeth.

Oh how I love the Japanese. I do the Peace Sign in most of my pics as well. I can't help it. I <3 Tokyo! What city was she visiting from?

Amy said...

She is a darling darling little girl, glad I got to meet her!!! Can't wait to see more pics! Love your guts friend!