CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

WARNING! Stay away.....far far away

Yep that's right. This house would be a really good one to avoid. I'm annoyed. Pretty much at everything and everyone. Just ask my kids, they will tell you.
This picture describes me perfectly right now. So BEWARE!
Guess it's time to lower my expectations (again) for my friendships... family.... co-workers.....the grocery bagger at Smith's. Yep, even he ANNOYS me, and I didn't even go to Smith's today, but the thought of him annoys me.
I've been on the edge of tears all day long and the longer the day goes the more annoyed I get. I don't even care and things are just spilling from my mouth that I have no business saying or even thinking (don't worry I didn't swear), I'm just mean....mean and nasty and I don't even care. So PLEASE stay away, or I might bite your head off too.
"I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too!!!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you want to use my punching bag???
Hang in there lady.

Tara said...

Been there, done that! Eat some chocolate and lock yourself in your room.

The Barton's said...

LOL...Ditto to what Tara says. Ya know I am on meds for that. LOL. Lv ya cake boss.

Michele said...

I hope today is a better day! I promise I will get your beach towel back! :)

BreAnn said...

Those dang Smith's grocery baggers!!!

Shad and Brittany said...

um....are you sure you are not describing me??