CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 31, 2011

My most important body part

Today in Sunday School the teacher asked which body part would it be the hardest to live without. I leaned over and whispered to Chris "My lips.... cause then I would have a hard time kissing you!"

I love kissing my husband (and my children for that matter), if it were an olympic sport I would win the gold medal! Too bad my hubby doesn't share in this same enthusiasm....

Random thoughts.... ten days ago I had a filling replaced. Something that hadn't been bothering me at all, not one tiny bit. For the last 10 days that same tooth just ACHES. I'm terrified that maybe the tooth got cracked during the procedure and will eventually need a root canal. I say this because a few years ago this EXACT thing happened to me. It irritates me that before this happened my mouth was perfectly content and pain free. Now it bothers me on and off all day. Should I be concerned about this? Grrrrr.....

No comments: