CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

The reasons I am able to celebrate this holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!










Chris making my Mother's Day dinner, one of my favorites-Chicken Tikka Masala. It was SO delicious!
My gifts from my kiddo's. They also gave me a new pink camera that I took all these pictures with.

The gift from the ward... Chocolate covered cinnamon bears, one of my favorites!
My mom and sis-in-law Amy getting ready to eat our tasty dinner.
To be honest the day wasn't so great in the beginning. My kids were awful at church and I left sacrament all sweaty from fighting with them, but things got better after getting a break from them and spending time in relief society (of course the cinnamon bears helped a little too).
Spending the end of the day with my own mom also made the day even better. I have a wonderful mom that I just adore and only hope that I can be as good a mom to my kids that she is to me.

No comments: