CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 31, 2009

On again, off again......ON AGAIN?!

I must be in a blogging mood! Just wanted to make a update of mine and 'Gym's' relationship...evidently it is on again. Sheesh, can I tell you how sick I am of this back and forth yo-yo relationship?!! Gym and I broke up back in January and I refuse to post my weight on this blog, but I have put on almost 15 lbs. YIKES! My thighs are OVERFLOWING with cottage cheese and I just can't take it anymore. So I broke down last week and got a new membership. Can I tell you how much I have missed the smell of 'gym'???? I love it! It feels good to be on good terms again. Let's see how long this time around lasts. Special thanks to my good friend Chelsea who actually is brave enough to post not only her weight but her measurements online. She is hoping that posting this will be motivation for her, it inspired me to do the same (minus all the measurement crap!) Thanks Chelsea for reminding me how good visiting 'Gym' feels!!!!

4 comments:

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Nice work! Looking forward to your updates.

Unknown said...

I hate gym. I hope you like him better than I do!

Chelsea said...

Geeze woman, if I looked like you, I wouldn't be working out AT ALL! :) You are hot. My goal is to look like you. I am glad I could inspire you though. I hope that I will make it to my goal!

Donna said...

"Gym" and I have not been on speaking terms all summer ... but I need to apologize and get back to visiting him often!! I had lost 12 lbs and put back on 7 of it. grrrrr ... next week, after our trip I'm going to go back! Proud of you for working things out with "Gym". Its important to feel and look our best.