CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Competition time!!!

Yes it is that time of year again! Competition season has begun!!! Sienna had her first dance competition last weekend and she did a FABULOUS job! I am SOOOO proud of her and what an awesome dancer she has become. She is in three routines and each routine took first place! Way to go Sienna!!!

I seriously don't know what her deal is lately with having her picture taken in her uniform...she HATES IT! That explains the look on her face in these pictures.

HELP! I tried to download some footage of her doing her routines and after about an hour of trying to get it to download I gave up, instead I am posting it on Youtube and then will link it onto the blog. ONe problem.... How do you post a youtube video directly on your blog (not just the link for it)? I have been showed before, but now can't remember! Can anyone out in bloggingville help me out??? I know that you are all DYING to see the video's LOL.


Don't you just LOVE the look on her face? It is like..."come on mom...enough!" What a kid!

6 comments:

Momza said...

beauitful girl in spite of her grimace! lol
to post videos...Copy the Embed code of the video, then got to Creat POst, then click on the EDIT HTML and paste.
that should do it.

Cant' wait to see her dances!

lvs2dance said...

Thanks momza! I will try it out tomorrow.

Trieste said...

So cute...love the pink hair and love the dance outfits...I'd love to see the dances when you get them posted!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

CUTE pics! Glad she did so wonderful. I love that yellow dress.

Unknown said...

I luv the yellow dress!!!

Deedee said...

I can't believe how beautiful and grown up Sienna looks..I remember when
she was just a sweet little girl who called me Deedee!! WOW...where has the time gone?