CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A night out with my hoomies

So a couple of nights ago some of my friends from my neighborhood decided that we needed a girls night out so we went to the LATE night show. I didn't really care what movie we saw, as long as we got popcorn! We saw "Road to Rodanthe", which was so-so....I recommend that you wait until it comes to the dollar show. The company was the best part, we had such a great time and ladies, I can't wait to do it again!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ! I'm Satoko.
Your cousin's Tara came my blog tody.
Does your family which is your cousin, children and 'rds'make blog ?
I'm getting confused it.
I like your family ! yah !
and your family totally beautiful !!
XOXO Satoko

nic and krista said...

Hey Jen! Looks like you had a great time at the zoo! I haven't been there forever, how fun! I got my blog header at thecutestblogontheblock.com, they have a few header packs that match some of their backgrounds. It's free to download and then you have to stick in your own pics and stuff, but it's all on their website.

Amy said...

Aren't girls nights just the best! In fact, let's plan one soon Okay! Looks like lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

Hi ★
I got it !!
What's your name ?
I like to make friends .
If you OK, I want to mail with you !
My hobby is to speak English,mail with my friends,shopping ,danceing,to renovate my room,party,children and cooking.
I don't have dislike thing to much.
I like to try anyting.
How about you ?
From Satoko

sadie said...

jenny! thank you so much for all your help, i totally did a terrible job but it's all good i just read my talk hahaha, thanks again, let me know when i can come over :)

Joli said...

I look like an idiot...