CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 29, 2011

And so it begins!

Another school year has begun... time for the traditional pics of the kids on the front porch. I can't believe that all of my kiddo's are old enough to be in school. I just blinked and BAM, they are growing up!

Sienna ready to begin 8th grade. She started at a new school this year, public Jr. High.... YIKES!

Cute lil monkey boy, watch out Kindergarten....HERE COMES FAISAL!


Giving mommia a squeeze before sending him off to his class.


AnaLeigha getting ready to start 3rd grade!


Taelynn is a middle schooler now! She is excited to have a locker and that she gets to ride her bike to school every day.

I love my kiddo's!

1 comment:

Christina said...

what's the difference between middle school and Jr. high? just wondering :)