CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 15, 2011

Ana's baptism photo shoot

Last night we got Ana all done up and took her to some spots around town to do a little photo shoot of her in her baptism dress. We had such a good time, well at least I did, I'm not sure Ana LOVED it. She was hot and sweaty. These first few pictures are some of the pics that Chris took with his camera.













These next few are some that I took with my camera that were some of my favorites.



















I'm pretty pleased with how these all turned out... of course the subject matter was pretty beautiful! I just can't believe how grown up she looks!

6 comments:

Michele said...

her dress is darling and she is beautiful! What an exciting time:)

Bri and Elty!!! said...

In the pic second from the bottom she really looks like you! I love them!!! My namesake is growing up so fast!

LJB said...

What a beautiful girl and gorgeous pictures! What a fun and special time for her and you guys!

Heidi said...

She's such a cutie--and such a Baldwin!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

I love how you do this with your kids!

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

She is SO grown up!!! AH!!!!! And, SO SO beautiful! She looks so much like you. These are adorable! I am SOOO wishing my girls had summer birthdays. Somehow the rebirth of baptism doesn't photograph the same in the dead of winter. These are so sweet. She and Caitlyn would be best buddies! Tomorrow is Caitlyn's half birthday, and her birthday is on a Saturday.....so 6 months until her big day. WEEEIRD. Where did the time go?!