CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Witch-a-palooza party!

For the past several years I have had a Girls Night Witch party and last night was the night! What a fun time we had! We always do a potluck dinner of soups, rolls, appetizers and desserts. I LOVE soup and I love getting to tryout different ladies soup recipes... YUM! 
After we ate we voted on our favorite Witch hat and awarded the winning prize to DONNA! I am bummed that I didn't get a picture of her hat up close. She bought a hat and then dressed it up... it was the most beautiful witch's hat I've ever seen! Everyone just loved it. Great job Donna!!!
Then we played a really fun team game that we call 'person, place or thing', it's a charade type game that has everyone laughing throughout it!
Then we did our witch gift exchange. Everyone brought a witch themed, home decor gift and we put them in a pile. Then we all drew numbers and when your number was called you could pick a gift from the pile or steal from someone else. Once a gift had been stolen twice it was 'locked' and could no longer be stolen. I love seeing all the fun creative and DARLING witch items that people brought. It was such a great night and I was once again reminded how lucky I am to have such amazing friends in my life. 
Most of the group... four people had to leave before we could take the pic. L-R
Front row: Me
2nd row: Amy, Briana, Missy, Lisa, Jessica
3rd row: Jani, Stephanie, Jennifer, Becky, Michelle, Nichole, Dani, Nicki, Jodi
Back row: Donna, Michele and Kristen
Missing: Carol, Laura, Angie, Jen and there in spirit was Melanie (her baby was sick and her hubby was out of town.. we missed you Mel!)

 The soup table. We had Tomato Basil, Chicken Noodle, Cheddar, Minestrone and Tosacana (the kind they serve at Olive Garden) So yummy!
The appetizer table and off to the right, the dessert table

Socializing before dinner

Socializing during dinner

I love this shot of Jen and Jodi... wish the lighting was better.








Everyone called these two 'Twitches' since they had the same hats (which were darling by the way!)

Playing our game


Look at all those darling wrapped gifts! So cute!

It was a packed house

Amy, myself and Kristen. Friends for such a long time!

3 comments:

Michele said...

So so fun! You know how to throw a party. Thanks for being my cool friend:)

Bri and Elty!!! said...

Ok...so I just got a new phone and I was checking the comment you made and I deleted it by accident!!! So you have to give me those sites one more time! Ps...I got an iPhone finally!!!!

Amy said...

LOVED LOVED LOVED this night friend, you of course are the PARTY queen. LOVE ya friend! By the way I will be "stealing" some pics to post your party on my blog, is that okay:)