CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Conference Weekend

Wasn't it a great conference session? One of the high points for me was in the final session, one of the last speakers. I wasn't looking at the TV when the speaker started, but as soon as I heard his voice I KNEW that it was familiar. I looked up and almost at the same moment that his named flashed on screen I knew who it was. It was my Seminary teacher from my Junior... or maybe senior year in high school. BROTHER RICHARDSON! He was such an amazing Seminary teacher for me, he went above and beyond to try and reach all of us and help us develop a love for the scriptures. I think about him and his teachings all the time and I have often wondered what happened to him. Well today I got my answer! I'm not at ALL surprised that he is now a GA. Wow! It was kind of surreal seeing him up on the TV screen. Pretty cool if you ask me!

While I watched conference I worked on some holiday Subway Art on my laptop...I'm kinda addicted to these, I just love creating them. I sent them off to Costco and get to pick them up tomorrow, I can't wait to see how they print out and look all framed. I printed them in a 11x14 size, so they will be nice and big.

The Halloween subway art

 The thanksgiving subway art

 I created this one a couple of weeks ago, but then changed it today to the one up above, I can't decide which one I like best.

2 comments:

Michele said...

super cute:)

Unknown said...

Hello! I just found your site and was wondering if you'd mind emailing me a copy of your cute subway art? I love them and would love to print my own at Costco for my house! Thanks so much!

teresawinn@hotmail.com