CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

My little man turns FOUR!

Earlier this week my baby turned four! Where has the time gone? It seems like only yesterday that he was born. Oh how I just adore this little guy... he is such a fun, spunky child. He just brings so much joy into our home. We love you Crazy Fazy! So this pic was taken the day after his birthday but he was wearing his new birthday clothes so I had to take a pic of it...he has gotten so bashful lately whenever I try to take a picture of him.

For his birthday breakfast his daddy made him strawberries, apples and cream...his most favorite thing ever!

I made him some cupcakes that he took to his pre-school class. He was so excited to take these to his friends.

For dinner we went to MiMi's Cafe and had some yummy food.

I was trying to take a pic of the two of them and instead he decided to try and lick his dad.

My two favorite men!

After dinner we decided to try something different so we went to Momentum Climbing Gym and the kids got to try and climb up these HUGE walls. It was surprisingly so fun! Tae and Ana did amazing, Faze and Sienna were a little more nervous, which shocked us because normally Faze is such a daredevil. It was a great idea and I can't wait to take them back there again. (Angie, you would have been so proud of them!)

Kinda blurry but so cute!

Present time!!!! He got a T-ball set, Soccer game set, Toy Story DVD, clothes, shoes, hats, and a few kiddie games for us to play as a family. I have to say that I had a great time shopping for his gifts, this has been the first year that I could really buy older boy toys and it was a blast!!! Having a little boy is such a fun thing. Happy birthday little man...your momma loves you!

5 comments:

Sabrina Rex said...

so your little man is so cute. And I just looked at your past blog post. And you live just about a block away from me. I know your home I run past it in the morning. I have a little boy who is 4almost 5 will have to get them together to play. My Email is sabrinarex@digis.net

Amy said...

Awww.......happy happy day to cute little Faze! So um.......can't wait to see his cake by the way! Looks like you guys had a great day! LOVE your guts!

And can we please go for our shake soon! :) Totally craving one at 12:38 a.m., wow I've got problems!!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

YEA! What a fun little guy you and what a great time you all had. We should all meet up to climb together sometime. Way to go! :)

Miss ya!

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

CRAZY how fast time flies! He is adorable! Sounds like it was a fun day. Anyone who takes cupcakes in that look THAT amazing will rule the school! Great job!

Bri and Elty!!! said...

Happy birthday faze! I can't beleive that he was somewhat nervous about climbing... I thought the boy would scale anything! Maybe he's getting more cautious with old age! I miss you bunches!