CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

A great poop story...WARNING: may cause dry heaving!

We have had my brothers two kids staying with us this weekend, Kade is almost 3 and Kyler is almost 1. That brings the total to six small children in my care. YIKES! I had a baptism on Saturday, so I had to abandon the post for an hour and a half. I figured that Chris could handle it while I was gone....sigh.
When I got home I got the story of all stories. Kade had a messy diaper and I guess that Chris didn't get to it fast enough. Well, at some point, for whatever reason, Kade put his hand down the back of his pants and pulled out a handful of...yep, you guessed it. Well it got worse. Then for some reason he WIPED IT ALL OVER HIS FACE! Seriously dry heaving right about now. But it didn't stop there, then he decided that he needed music while he had his 'facial' so he started to play my piano! You can imagine the scene that Chris found when he walked into the living room. There was poop ALL over Kade's face, his clothes and my piano! Let this be a lesson to all of you father's out there that like to put off changing dirty diapers. The image is just too priceless...where's my camera when you need one? I know, I know, that would be WAY to graphic!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Um.....can I say vomit!! Pretty funny though. Hey Jen, I want to tell you how much I just love you and how grateful I am for our friendship. I don't know what I would do without you. You are always here for me and I appreciate it more than you will ever know. Thanks for the sweet words and just know that it really does mean a lot to know you are here for me. Sure do love ya!

Please tell your sweet hubby Happy day from me okay! And let's seriously plan a game night in honor of such a great guy. When would be good???

Nikki said...

Oh. my. goodness. I very NEARLY puked on the keyboard. I read the warning and all, but I figured I've got this. I've just had the biggest FREAKING huge shock of my life. A little poop isn't going to make me puke. Joke's on me I guess. And can I just say, GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Kudos to your awesome hubby for taking care of all of them. hahaha

Bri and Elty!!! said...

Ha ha ha ha EWWWIE!!! sick icky gross!!! I miss you bunches!

Anonymous said...

I must say that is very gross. I had a similar experience while babysitting my nephews. I won't go into detail, but let's just say I know what Chris went through. It's not fun!

living life said...

ug we had some friends over for dinner last night and they have a 4 year old and a 2 year old, and the 4 year old is still in diapers, and we caught her "painting" on my daughters wall last night.. my poor nikoy was freaking out "GROSSS!!! MOMMY ITS GROSS!!!" so i know how you feel.... still, if i found it on my piano?...thre would be heck to pay....

Tara H. said...

Ahh, been there done that (Will, not me) But I could hear you and your mom gagging up a storm!
Sorry for you paino. Hopefully no poop got stuck in the keys for later smelling.
xoxoxo

Momza said...

Oh my. I think that's the difference with moms and dads...Moms WATCH the kids, whereas Dads "keep an eye on" them...kids are most dangerous when they are berry berry quiet.