CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

And yet another school project...

Yes, that is right...for your viewing pleasure....it is homework time! Taelynn had to construct a home found in the olden days from ancient civilization and we chose to do a Chickee hut. So last night she and I got our creative juices flowing and this was the result...not too shabby huh? Granted I would hate to live in it...way too drafty for my taste.

This was the picture that we had to try and reproduce.

Building the masterpiece.

The finished hut...what a goofy girl, just gotta love her!

2 comments:

Steve Seely said...

I totally love this little monkey! She is one of the lights of my life.
Love you Tator
Gma and Mom

Tara H. said...

Excellent job little Tae Tae! Very nice construction, I hope you got an A+.
xoxoxo