CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

And yet another school project...

Yes, that is right...for your viewing pleasure....it is homework time! Taelynn had to construct a home found in the olden days from ancient civilization and we chose to do a Chickee hut. So last night she and I got our creative juices flowing and this was the result...not too shabby huh? Granted I would hate to live in it...way too drafty for my taste.

This was the picture that we had to try and reproduce.

Building the masterpiece.

The finished hut...what a goofy girl, just gotta love her!

2 comments:

Steve Seely said...

I totally love this little monkey! She is one of the lights of my life.
Love you Tator
Gma and Mom

Tara said...

Excellent job little Tae Tae! Very nice construction, I hope you got an A+.
xoxoxo