CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Resolution

I don't think that I have ever written down my New Year's goals....well looky here, I now have a blog that I can put it on. So here it goes....
1- Read the scriptures every day...starting with today.
2- Attend the temple once a month
3- Find the joy in my calling and not complain about it anymore
4- Be slower to anger as a mother and wife
5- Be better organized
6- Spend more time playing with my kids
7- Find more opportunities to serve others and teach my kids the importance of service
8- Develop a stronger relationship with my father in heaven
9- Have regular Family Home Evenings
10- Be a better support to my wonderful husband
11- Get our finances in order and reduce our debt
12- Continue building our food storage

Phew! That is quite the list! I know that each of these goals are VERY attainable and I know that I can do it. I can't wait to read this a year from now and see how I did.
Here's to a great 2009!

10 comments:

Nate and Chelsea said...

Jenny, you are so brave! I admire that you are willing to put that on there. I am sorry to say that I have never been good at resolutions, and so I don't like making them. I resolve to change that though. :) heh I applaud you, and I hope you stick with it!! :)

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Way to go!

You and I will have to spure each other on with the better mom and wife part and being slower to anger. :)

Amy said...

Jenny, you are the greatest. Thanks for the kind words, honestly I don't know what I would do without our friendship, you mean more than I could ever express. Thank you for that.

Love all your goals, and good idea to put them on your blog, I might just have to do that. You gave me some great ideas. Thanks for having Tay over tonight, he sure had fun. I love that him and Tae are such good friends. Love ya

RBS said...

good list baby girl of mine! I will help any way I can. I am so very proud of the person you are. You are beautiful on the inside as well as the outside.
Love your Mom

Tara H. said...

Ditto to all those! Let me know how the food storage build up and debt reduction goes, I may need a few pointers throughout the year.
xoxox

living life said...

:) wow jenny! quite the list! i am impressed! i think yours is the first list i've seen that doesnt involve "more excorsize", or "lose weight"...but then i realized, this is skinny minnie jenny im reading about..:) you lose any more weight you'll dissappear!!..tee hee hee....LOVES!!

Bri and Elty!!! said...

JENNNNNNYYYYYYYY!!! I MISS YOOOOU! I so hope we have our scrapbook night so that I have a reason to see you!!! or I might just be showing up with out a reason and you have to deal with me following you around! I feel like I haven't seen you in ages! I guess it's only been a couple of weeks!!! But it's felt like ages! I hope your Christmas was fun and good, and all is well and I better be seeing you soon!

Trieste said...

Great list...so many are the same as mine. The best thing is that we get a new start each year and we can always keep working on being better! I think it's great motivation to put it on your blog and let everyone else see what you're working on...that way it's written down and you're accountable for it!!!

Kirstin and Brett's Family said...

So, we need just a girls night to play games again... what do you think about that?? COuples is fun.. but the girlz are so much funner... HEe hEe. Let me know. Also, the blog looks great as usual. Way to Go on you New Years Goals.. Mine are all still in my head. My first is to just not get toooo busy!! You guys are so much fun.. I'm glad we are great friends! We look forward to another great y ear together.. having fun & playing games. Brett's training for the Spudman this year so Chris ought to call him again when the weather gets better!!!... Talk to you soon. p.s. I have Ana's hair clips! & Bachelor starts tonight!

Momza said...

Great Resolutions!! Go for it!