CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

I finished!!!

Yes I finished breaking dawn...finally! I thought that I would be able to finish it at band camp, but no...it turns out that THIS band camp was ALL work and now play...or read in my case. Any moment that I could have spent reading I was sleeping instead! So as far as the book goes, I am left with an unsure feeling about it. I don't know how I feel about how things ended. Don't get me wrong, I am happy with MANY things about the book, but not so happy with other parts. I don't want to spoil it for anyone that is still reading so I won't go into details, but I would be interested to hear other peoples take on it. I did enjoy several parts of the book...chapters 4 and 5 were my FAVORITE and very much long awaited! LOL
Don't worry Stephenie Meyer...I am still a HUGE fan of your books!

6 comments:

RBS said...

Okay, you know how I feel about the book. Loved it! Loved. It. I guess just because we are genetically linked it doesn't mean we have to think just alike. Oh and by the way there is nothing huge about you.
Mom

Bekki said...

The sidebar was for you. ;o)

Donna said...

I haven't read any of them ... yet. I just don't have time to read much. Ok, facebook. Set up a facebook.com account. Then find me as a friend. I'm listed as Donna Henderson Lindsey. Once you've found me, request we be friends and I'll invite you to the group. I'm sure there is an easier way, but that's how I know how to do it.

Tara H. said...

I am almost finished, so when I am I will definitely call and we can chat. So far, so good.
By the way, how is the pain in your stomach doing?
Love ya

Court n Chad said...

Hey! How funny you found my house! I would love for you to stop by sometime. We're not actually living there yet, but hopefully we will by the weekend. Oh, and I'll teach ya how to do the sidebar thing a little later. Moving is such a busy process!

Court n Chad said...

Oh, I just started Breaking Dawn the other night. So far it's... interesting. I hope I love it!