CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The best mom in the world!!!


Happy Mother's Day!!!

So I just wanted to take a minute to brag about my fabulous mom. I thought it would be fun to list the reasons why I think she is smashing.

1- She is one of my very best friends...I can talk to her about anything, she is always there for me and willing to listen to me complain/rejoice about being a wife/mother. She is alwasy willing to help any of her kids out if they need help.

2- She makes me laugh... I always have such a great time when I am with her. She is a VERY fun person to be around, especially on road trips.

3- She is the best grandma in town! My mom LOVES her grandbabies, she is so supportive and loving to all of her grandkids. My kids love to visit grandma and Danka's house. She is always one of the loudest cheerleaders at a dance competition.

4- My mom is completly devoted to her family. She loves all of her kids so much and thinks that the sun rises and sets with each of us. She will defend us to the bitter end, I know that she adores each of us.

5- She is so creative, I am always so impressed with her creative genious! She is so talented in creating things...her favorite is paper piecing with scrapbooking.

6- She has such a strong testimony of the gospel, I know that she has a great love for our Savior.

7- She is the strongest woman I know...my mom has endured some pretty tough things in life. She has stayed so strong through all of her trials, she is such an amazing example to me of how to endure to the end. I hope that I can someday have that much strength.

8- My mom loves Disneyland ALMOST as much as I do... we both would love to live on Mainstreet Disneyland!

9- She has raised four of the most amazing people!!! LOL, I mean seriously have you met my brothers? They are a crack up....and not to brag, but I have a pretty fun personality myself.

10- She loves me unconditionally, despite my faults...which there are many and for that I will forever love her!

Happy Mother's Day to the best mom in the world!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Aww. What a wonderful post for your mom! And I agree, she's pretty awesome. :) Happy Mother's Day Jenny.

RBS said...

Oh my dearest daughter, I do have the best reason to be happy all the time, I have the most wonderful daughter that I love to be around. My day isn't complete until I have spoken to you! Thank you so much for being my best supporter and loving me in spite of my faults. You are a true angel from heaven above. You are the proof that Heavenly Father loves me so very much! Love your grateful Mom

Amy said...

Jenny, very cute about your sweet mom. She is a way cool person, and I love that you guys are so close. Funny how both of you could live on Main Street Disneyland, I actually could picture the both of you. Could I come visit like every other week or something??? Love ya

nic and krista said...

I agree, if mom asks, I helped with this post. Happy mothers day.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jen, You couldn't have given your Mom a sweeter more priceless gift. What a tribute! How lucky you both are.