CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Baby Shower Invite

So I have decided that I want to try and post scrapbook and card things that I make that I think are worth posting. I am doing a baby shower for my sister-in-law and made these invitations. I am proud of these because I actually came up with this on my own. Typically I am good at coping ideas that I see and making them my own. But this one was all me baby!




This is the inside of the card... isn't it cute?! It took a long time to figure out how to do it so that when the card was closed you could see only brown. But when the card was opened it didn't look funny either. I used my cricut to make all of this.

I just LOVE the color combinations too!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Jenny DARLING!!! You are seriously so dang creative, I love it. Save it for future ideas for us OK! Love it.

Donna said...

Don't you just LOVE that Cricut? Way cute card! Which cartridges did you use? We need to get together to scrapbook or hang out sometime soon!

Nikki said...

Excellent job Jenny! Absolute cute cards. :) I'm definitely a copier-type. No creativity here. hehe

By the way, my mom made all the quilts. I'd like to think I was so talented. Only quilts I've ever made were simple ragtime quilts.

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

Super cute! My sister-in-law has a Cricut....she LOVES it! Looks like fun! Have fun partying....we will be moving. Blah. Did my blog invite work this time? Also, love your lvs2dance....reminds me of someone's realllly cool AOL address! =)

J+S said...

Please post directions!

lvs2dance said...

I used my cricut to make the entire card, the cartridge was called 'new arrival'. It has the cutest images on it and can do so many fun things! Really, that is all I did was pick the image that I wanted in the card and pushed cut. It was WAY easy!!!