CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

aaaaggghhhhhh!

So pretty much this describes how I feel right at this moment. Can ANYONE tell me why my kids get a HUGE shot of adrenaline at precisely 8PM???? They LITERALLY climb the walls and become crazy, tag playing, screaming maniacs. I just had to pull my 7 year old off of the railing. WHY???
They are currently running around upstairs when they should have been in bed 38 minutes ago. Now the doors are slamming and I just know that someone is gonna lose a finger.... guess I better go and start threatening to take away Christmas (again) this year. SHESH.

2 comments:

Trieste said...

My kids were CRAZY today too...more so than usual...I blame it on the weather! Now for some peace and quiet since they are finally in bed. I hope you still have your sanity!

jenn said...

Bed time is the absolute worst time of day around our house. You are not alone sista!!