CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

The art project and a yearbook award

One of Sienna's last ceramic projects was to make something out of paper mache'. She was pretty creative and decided to make a ginormous hamburger. I just loved how realistic it looked, minus the size. It was awesome! Great job Sienna bug!


Since last week was the last week of school that meant yearbook signing! Sienna was so excited to be in middle school this year because that meant that she could get a yearbook. There were two surprises that I found as I was looking through it. I got to the pages were it did the student votes, you know the ones....most likely to succeed, smartest student, class clown etc. Well guess what 'award' my sweet little innocent daughter got? Most Popular AND Biggest Flirt..... aaagghhhh. FOR REALS??? I would have been great with class clown or smartest student, but biggest flirt? I don't know where she gets that from!

No comments: